Fair Trade Organic French Roast Single Origin Coffee
If you are looking for an intense bold coffee with a hint of smokey sweetness then this is your le café. Sonny's Fair Trade Organic Colombian French Roast is a full-bodied coffee with rich caramelized sugars. It brews a rich-tasting cup of coffee without any of the charred or overly bitter tastes that some French Roasts are known to have. Whether you prepare your coffee hot or iced, this robust roast is sure to be on your list of favorites.
Fair Trade Organic French Roast Roasting Process:
- Air Roasted in smaller batches for better quality
- More consistent roasting process
- Removes excess chaff instead of burning and ground
- Produces less smoke and less carcinogens
- No unpleasant burnt flavors
- Less bitter and acidic while providing a smoother, richer taste
- All orders roasted at time of order and shipped fresh!
Fair Trade Organic French Roast Single Serve Pods (Keurig®-Compatible)
iFillCup™ single-serve pods are made from 100% polypropylene from filter to lid. The strong polypropylene filter can hold finer coffee grounds, which are important for a strong cup of coffee at a large size.
Sonny’s Coffee Pods have a deeper filter, allowing it to be filled with more coffee for a richer brew. Same size as other pods, holds more coffee inside.
The adhesive-sealed lid tightly seals in freshness. Your coffee won’t quickly get stale! Fill your pods ahead of time and take them with you on the go.
Fair Trade Organic French Roast Decaf Process
- Swiss Water Process
- Environmentally Friendly, Chemical Free Process
- Removes at least 99.9% of Caffeine