Fair Trade Organic Guatemala Single Origin Coffee
If you want a bold cup of coffee with sweet chocolately flavor notes, then this medium to dark roast coffee is your blend. Grown in the Huehuetenago region under guava, plantain, and banana trees; it is chocked full of flavor. This deep and creamy fan favorite is sure to please the palette.
Our Fair Trade Organic Guatemala blend comes from members of the ASOBAGRI, or the Association Barillense de Agricultores in the Huehuetenango region. ASOBAGRI promotes sustainable agriculture by training its farmers in organic production methods, investment in infrastructure, and operating their own warehouses and drying patios.
Fair Trade Organic Guatemala Roasting Process:
- Air Roasted in smaller batches for better quality
- More consistent roasting process
- Removes excess chaff instead of burning and ground
- Produces less smoke and less carcinogens
- No unpleasant burnt flavors
- Less bitter and acidic while providing a smoother, richer taste
- All orders roasted at time of order and shipped fresh!
Fair Trade Organic Guatemala Single Serve Pods (Keurig®-Compatible)
- We use compostable coffee pods
- Made from plant based materials not petroleum
- Pod and Filter compost within 90 - 120 days
- BPI Certified compostable
- Made in the USA